TCU Core Curriculum Equivalency Guide
- General Core Curriculum Equivalency - Out-of-state public and private Universities may have different course names and numbers. Please use this guide for more information.
- Texas Community College Equivalency Guide
All Texas Community colleges and many Texas state universities use the Texas Common Course numbering system. Linked are the equivalent courses that fulfill the TCU core from a Common Course number school.
Equivalency for Tarrant County College
Equivalency for California Saddleback College
* All Equivalencies are non binding and subject to change. Each department will determine how classes transfer toward their degree plans.
Equivalency for Specific Majors
- Nursing equivalency for the TCU Core Curriculum.
- Business equivalency for the TCU Core Curriculum.
- Nutrition equivalency for the Nutritional Sciences Coordinated Program.
Some programs may require specific core classes. Please consult the TCU Catalog for requirements for majors. All Texas community college students, including Tarrant County College, should use this as a guide to determine which of their courses may transfer to TCU.